Enjoy serviced apartment accommodation in close proximity to numerous Perth attractions.
Just 5 minutes from the beach, Churchill Apartments serviced accommodation is situated in the heart of Joondalup, Western Australia, amongst stylish cafes and restaurants, lively bars, a national park, sporting complexes, golf courses, cinemas, children’s playgrounds and markets – just to name a few.
The City of Joondalup is home to an array of fun and interesting local attractions that are bound to make your stay in our serviced accommodation one to remember. Some notable attractions include:
Whether for business or pleasure, Churchill Apartments is ideally situated to accommodate your visit.
- 20 minutes to Perth CBD, Kings Park and the Swan River
- Directly across the road from public transport links
- A walk of mere moments to the largest shopping complex in Perth’s North
- Only a few minutes’ walk from at least 25 great food experiences
- Only a few minutes’ drive from a number of thrilling experiences
Western Australia enjoys some of the most iconic, beautiful beaches in the world. With white sandy shores and crystal-clear aquamarine water, you’ll definitely be wanting to pack some sunscreen.
Beautiful weather, natural beauty and unique locations make Joondalup the perfect place to explore our local highlights, all within a short 10-minute drive.
- Take a ferry to Rottnest Island for a day trip
- Take on a unique view of the ocean with deep sea fishing or whale watching trips (seasonal)
- Explore restaurants, stores, taverns, rides and incredible gelato at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Bring the family for a learning experience under the sea, in WA’s iconic ‘AQWA’ aquarium
Joondalup enjoys one of the state’s largest retail centres, Lakeside Shopping Centre (with even its own almost new Myers Store), which is located directly across the road from the Apartments. Here, you can enjoy shopping, dining, health and beauty services and entertainment.
Tantalise your taste buds with huge numbers of nearby eateries and cafes. We’ve compiled the top-rated nearby restaurants nearby:
- D’s Authentic Japanese
- Mia Cucina
- Elixir Cafe
- Lot One Kitchen
- Little India
- Plus many more…
Keep up your exercise regime, or enjoy the sites at any one of the nearby public parks
- Neil Hawkins Park – great for a leisurely stroll
- Lake Joondalup and the Yellogonga Regional Park – enjoy a more challenging walk, a picnic, great sightseeing and great public amenities
Bikeways and walkways meander through the area which contains some important remnants of early European settlement such as Perry’s Paddock, Cockman House and the old Luisini Winery.
Take in the sights and the impressive local scenery as you go from winery to winery in the beautiful Swan Valley, only a short 30-minute car drive from Joondalup.
Airport – International & Domestic
Perth is accessible from anywhere in the world, with airport terminals only 40 minutes away from the apartments:
Also, coming soon, is the Perth Airport link.